So, how do I complete this mission. I tried doing a message and e-mail to complete it. But nothing
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
From the Torn wiki:
"Objective: Send 1 Named Player a mail message with keyword included
Note: Needs to be at least 40 characters long and include the keyword."
So:
- Make sure it's a mail
- Make sure it's at least 40 characters long
- Make sure it includes the keyword that Duke said exactly
I usually copy all the text of the mission and send it to the named person,
it always works