Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

| Permanently Closed |

Started by DrIndolent [4069191] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
DrIndolent [4069191]

I would like to thank my loyal customers that used my service, although I may not have sold many this did provide me the boost needed to progress further in this wonderful game. 

 

I am writing this as I have no clue how to permanently delete a post 😂