Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$100m/week

Started by DefilingDemon [700846] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 360 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
DefilingDemon [700846]

Well it's taken me far longer than I like to admit.. and I would have got there sooner if it wasn't for RR and my lack of self control 

But I have finally achieved the goal of bringing in an average of $100m a week through passive means!

 

Next is basically the same but without having the bank propping it up! 6.5bn to go!!