Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 50 Advice ??

Started by ItsAyyVee [2988070] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
ItsAyyVee [2988070]

Hey all,

 

Just hit level 50 and I’m at the point where I want to start playing smarter, not just grinding randomly.

 

I’m not overly PvP-focused — I’m not trying to be a top fighter or chain constantly — but I do want to build good, respectable stats over time while mainly focusing on making money and progressing efficiently.

 

Right now I’ve been fairly balanced, but I’m starting to think I should be prioritising better. So I wanted to ask:

  • What’s the best way to build stats passively without going full PvP sweat?
  • How often should I realistically be hitting the gym vs focusing on income?
  • Are xanax/energy usage strategies still worth it if I’m not chasing top-tier combat stats?
  • What are the most consistent income streams at this stage? (I’ve dabbled in trading/crimes but nothing serious)
  • Are there certain factions better suited for players who want steady growth rather than constant war/chaining?

 

Long-term I want a strong, well-rounded account with good stats and reliable income — just without burning out or turning the game into a second job.

 

Any advice from players with a similar playstyle would be massively appreciated.

Cheers!


— Level 50, playing the long game

WompLong [3853956]
  • Just keep training at the gym. You probably have enough stats where all you need to do is take 2-3 xanax a day and an energy refill daily to grow at a decent rate. Since you mentioned that you have balanced stats, I would check out the wiki regarding the specialist gyms, as they have better gains than George's gym: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Gym
  • Why not do both?
  • Not sure what the third question is asking. Yes, Xanax is always worth using regardless of your goals
  • Warring and flying are still consistent. Buying seasonal items when they are cheap and selling them when they are not can make a lot of money but requires a lot of waiting and there is some risk. Once you can put 2B in the bank then you can rely on the profits from that for your daily needs. Remember, money makes money
  • Answer is yes but you will need to look for them, or just post in here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=24&t=15909136&b=0&a=0 

Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here

JL0ve [3680590]

My take:

 

Passive income is king - if you haven't hit 2bn in the banknwih maxxed bank merits that's the goal. That will deliver over 100m per month of passive income.  You can also sit in a job that's going to give you passive income (10* AN will deliver an EDVD every 2 days).

 

Stats wise - passive income should be able to comfortably fund 3 X Xanax plus a refill a day. Don't stack any of it, just train it. Assuming you are a donator/subscriber then you will get 720 natural E per day then with 3 Xanax (750e) and a refill 150e, that's a total of 1520 E to use, you decide how much to spend in the gym and doing other stuff.

 

Continue to do your crimes every day and refill Nerve, that improves your CE meaning you can participate in higher level faction OC's which in turn give bigger rewards.

 

 

DuncanTheDrunk [914570]

You should definitely look into crime/flying factions, the extra perks will get you into better paying OCs a lot faster. You can log in 3 times a day and hit 1350E in the gym which will outpace plenty of other players, but double that to 6 you can add in flights to keep your networth growing too.

 

The extra nerve + travel capacity from a better faction is probably your best bet. Then if you haven't looked into Cola's stock spreadsheet that'll be your ticket to fantastic passive income.

 

Cola's spreadsheet

Mentions: Cola's Stocks 3.0 Spreadsheet