Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

closed

Started by Easy_Level_Up [4157898] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Easy_Level_Up [4157898]

[S] Selling losses 200k

I don't have anything to use my energy on so if anyone needs defends you can send me a chat and I'll get to it once I land from flying. i'm looking for long term work, but one offs and such are fine too.

Some merits to keep in mind are Un-armored fight, weapon finishing hits, and kill streaks. If were both online I'd recommend you pick a weapon type you don't use a lot and take off armor to earn some progress on those merits. For kill streak, you can check that in your stats, if you're close to a milestone for the merit some defends can help you reach it. If you pay more i can also stack energy and do 56 attacks at once which guarantees the 50 kill streak and bellow but I also lose a lot of natural energy doing this so i'd charge more
Not buying, do not attack me I won't pay you