Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter eggs hunt

Started by Bomma [2104271] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Bomma [2104271]

Hi there,

 

If you were inactive for a while and missed previous Easter events, can you find the old eggs from the past? Or is it only new eggs that'll spawn this year?

Winged_Cougar [1993598]

There used to be a mechanic for this.

I'm not sure if it still works 100% the way it used to, but to some degree, yes, I believe you can find previous years' eggs.

I would assume it doesn't apply if you weren't active during the Easter event, however.