I have reached level 80 and was close to level 81 twice now. When I get off the game, come back on and go back to the crime it takes me back to level 79. Not sure what’s going on but I’m getting frustrated!
Pickpocketing level
Started by RowanRose [3730724] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&log=9154,9006,9005
If your skill is going down, it is normally because you criticall failed - check that log above.
You lose skill level and crime experience every time you critically fail a crime. Try doing easier crimes and build up your Crime experience to improve your success rate.
Thanks!