G'day all, looking for a partner in crime (Women) preferred. I rent a private island 30 days for 4 million, fully upgraded with all staff! If you're wanting to hit maximum gym gains and happy jumps this I perfect. If you can pay 2 million in rent a month and $176250 up keep a day, just sent a message! Preferred- level 15 or higher and daily active player. 🍻
Marriage
Started by Gunnar85 [4106806] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Not a level 15,or a woman,but I am super active and will be willing to pay 2 million in rent a month,and 176250 upkeep monthly