Sorry I'm dumb. I looked through the forums but haven't found the answer. Do eggs just spawn on the map? Is there a particular crime I should exploit? Also I am presuming the eggs are non-transferable given that I've never seen one on the market yes?
How does Easter work here?
Started by Sizzle1928 [3990972] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Not transferrable.
Nothing to do with crimes.
Spawn all over Torn, faction home page, forum, shops, raceway, everywhere.
explore every page and travel
Eggs used to be sellable, but then ched changed them.
It also used to be the more active you were the more eggs spawned, but Im not sure if that's the case anymore either.
Also eggs you don't get this year, will still be in their same spawn spot next year if you weren't able to get them. So don't feel like you have to freak out if you don't get them all.
Also to try and head off the ton's of 'no eggs wtf!!' posts. Unless they changed it, I think eggs start spawning more near the middle of the week, and start out slow.
There should be a newspaper article soon from SV, unless he's still feeling under the weather from being irradiated, explaining more about it and how to search for eggs.