Hey, I spun the 'Wheel of Awesome' today. It stopped on 'Private Island,' but then it started spinning backward, spun again, and stopped on '25 Points.'
Is this a bug or a feature?"
Started by Templar_Knights [422147] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey, I spun the 'Wheel of Awesome' today. It stopped on 'Private Island,' but then it started spinning backward, spun again, and stopped on '25 Points.'
Is this a bug or a feature?"
Happy 1st april!
Damm it forget about it hehe
I've had it happen even when it wasn't April Fools day. Leslie's just a troll
Lol my buddy got so mad about this last year that he quit playing for several months and messaged ched about how mad he was. He's back now fortunately. Ched actually responded too, "torn will always be here for you if you decide to return." Legendary :)
We're not getting that PI like ever 😂
Hehe
It was really annoying
I was oh it my lucky day
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Graved - Duplicate Thread
Happy April Fools :)
Was fookin' raging over this!! We should at least get an 'April Fools Sucker' merit for it (and the severe mental health damage [hint hint Ched / bogie])...
That shii is soft af ngl :p
7280 days in torn.