Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

script/web service building practice

Started by Romaunt [1915982] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Romaunt [1915982]

Hello! Currently getting into userscript development, along with web services built in Render. I am looking for any ideas or requests for userscript// websites for individual users, factions, etc. I have a few AIO tools built that I can share in DMs if there is any interested.

 

this is at no cost to you, I’d just like to try my hand and gain some experience. I will be upfront if I don’t think I can do it haha