There use to be a box in the gym I could check for stats I did not want to train. Now it is gone. It has happened before. The last time it was a Torn tools problem. But I cannot find a Torn Tools thread
Gym training
Started by WIT_KAT [1641178] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Torntools thread is in Tools and Userscripts section (here), what you are describing is not a native Torn feature, it is not for Torn devs to solve.
Thanks!
Mentions: TornTools