Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapons.

Started by KasinPointe [3699948] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
KasinPointe [3699948]

I am looking for cheap weapons  to buy. Not in my budget yet to by RW weapons. So I’m looking for the basics at the moment. I buy in bulk if the prices are right 

KrodHammer [4207437]

I have a Blowgun with 92 poisoning.  It uses piercing damage, same as Diamond bladed knife, so you can max out piercing merit and stealth merit.  Most are 85 poisoning, so I’d have to let it go for a premium.  Good tactic is poison, then stab.