Deleted
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
there is no point to this.
This is basically the world's shadiest sticky note.
How? Lol. It doesn't do anything with it except store it so it's easily accessed on any page without having to open a whole other tab or leave the page you're on to go into your settings and find your apikeys.
Not sure what's shady about that
It literally does the same thing as a sticky note except you've tried to restrict it / advertise it to be exclusively for sensitive data.
That is shady af, lmfao.
ChatGPT generate a heap of bullshit, make no mistakes
I advertised it for what it is. I don't even know what you mean by "sticky note"
And no I haven't made it with chatgpt. That's the element names that came up on my browser for the titles where the icon is placed?
But Torn has built in notes.....
And they work great
Surprised it took this long for someone to point them out
almost 1000 lines of script vomit for the most pointless script ever
I don't use the notes at the bottom because it was annoying having to select the text to copy it if I wasn't on a desktop so I prefer having a button that does it instead especially when I am frequently editing/testing out the mobile view for a script I'm working on and I need to keep entering an apikey. Each to their own I guess 🤷🏼♀️
I personally find it super useful. Never said any of you had to use it 😂
The first two selectors are the exact same thing...?
I simply dont understand the point in this kind of script. Why make a competition for everyone and then add a script to find the 'gifts' ? Then why make the event at all?
I think you meant to post this on one of the egg navigator threads, not this one.
But anyways; scripts are made by players, not staff / game devs.
Wait will that tell me exactly what APis are used in every precise script i use ?
graved as requested