Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RFCV error when using Macbook?

Started by BenDao [3072478] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
BenDao [3072478]

Hi,

 

I have just changed my laptop recently to a MacBook and when I play Torn on it, it keeps saying RFCV error, and I can not do or access anything. This just happened recently, I could still play Torn normally on that laptop 3 days ago, but then the error appears. I thought it was a glitch before so I waited it out and play the game on my phone. However until today it still doesnt work. So I check on my old laptop if this error will occur, but I can still access Torn normally. So there is clearly something wrong with the browser site on my Macbook.

 

I hope you guys can help me sorted things out and fix my problem!