Can eggs be found while travelling? Anyone found it while travelling?
Egg hunt
Started by ViabuPolice [2313312] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Thrie [148961] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Moved to Questions and Answers
Yes, they can be found abroad in each country, on the country page and any special page, like rehab in Switzerland, bank in Cayman or fortune teller in China.
12:47:09 - 04/04/19 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg
I was in SA when I found mine
Since eggs stay, it doesnt hurt to fly.
Moved to Questions and Answers
Oh ty everyone
I found one egg all day, cycled through heaseys addon probably a few hundred times, no exaggeration
I had similar experience hahah yesterday and till today afternoon i was doing same thing and found 0 eggs… then in 3 min i find 3 eggs
but yeah the thing that actually help me is some egg finder script you can find it in news or here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16326456
I hope it helps 🤗
Mentions: Egg Finder