Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Eggs Galore

Started by SwiftTitan [1032989] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 1.08k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Picklerick16 [3706577] ×1

SwiftTitan [1032989]

I've been constantly checking for eggs on mobile since the start of the event. No luck. Not one. Even complained about it like a loser. 

 

Tried it on desktop and I found 16 eggs in under 5 minutes. I thought I was dreaming. I kept clicking through pages and they kept popping up every few pages. 

 

Not sure what my point is I just got excited and wanted to share..is this a normal amount of eggs in this time? 

 

 

 

 

Indefatigable [2517458]

No.  U are picking up eggs that spawned from previous years that you didn't get.  I think they are all placed at the start of the event.  There will be a slow trickle of eggs for you now.

Mercenary [1993692]

Found 4 2 green 1 red 1 gold

event seems to be favoring the older accounts , which is about damn time!! Noobs win loterries find SE and sick cache opening too

we get stats and E

oh yeee

Clubs [3516575]

I didn’t collect last year, didn’t know about them, have found 10 this year so far, all on mobile on PDA. No gold though :(

Lourinho [700427]

Been on mobile since the beginning of this event. 2 eggs so far. Will give a try on pc later today on both Chrome and Brave browsers.

Indefatigable [2517458]

Were u active last year.  I only think they would have spawned or u r active.  If u weren't active then u wouldn't have a chance to find last year's eggs this year.

prompt_critical [2140245]

Wasn't active last year during the April no. Not sure if they spawn or no if inactive. City finds do not spawn, is it the same with eggies? Someone with more insight on this mater please chime in. 

Haizof [2620232]

You have to be active.

 

bogie : 

 

Any players you might happen to see with more picked up in a singular event are only capable of doing that because they failed to collect them in past events they were active in. 

SwiftTitan [1032989]

Yeah....I thought something cool happened to me. Turns out I'm just a shitty/lazy Torn player who didn't do Easter properly last year. Whoops xD