Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission, Cracking up.

Started by Kiltking [4165816] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Kiltking [4165816]

Device: samsung SM-S146VL Android: 15 App version: 2.3.24

On the mission cracking up. I have interogated the gau and received the combination. I have entered into the safe and nothing happens except a message to be more careful, combo 14 40 65 . What can I do To fix this?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You are probably entering the wrong code. You can attack your target again to get the correct code. I don't have a way to verify if the code that you have posted here is the right code. 

 

Thanks! 

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I completed the mission for you so it will not expire. We will check what actually happened, thanks.