why my agent standing on duke didnt increase stuck on 8 green even if I complete the mission and it said agent standing increase but it didnt, there are some bug or I need to complete more mission?
My agent standing didnt increase
Started by Yogie7 [4079987] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Standing level indicator is not linear - it will increase slower on higher respect levels, so sometimes there will be no noticeable change.
Ahhh I see, thank you for the explanation🙏