Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Returning Player

Started by CuddleMeCthulhu [2449421] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
CuddleMeCthulhu [2449421]

I returned to Torn after 6 years, and I have heard others had received point refills for returning...

 

Where do I claim these or where can I get them as well if I am entitled to some

IndyCision [2597200]

They are for returning players, not just for going back to an unused account.

 

You had created your account, spent 15 minutes clicking between some pages to see if you might like it, decided "nah, not for me" then logged out for 6 years.

 

Basicically - you didn't do enough to count as actually playing the game, so you do not get the "returning player" refills.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The inactivity refills are only credited in case you were actively playing the game before going inactive, as an incentive to return. As you had no activity prior to quitting, you are essentially starting a fresh account anyways and are not eligible for the refills. You'd have received the refills automatically in case you were eligible.

 

Thanks!