Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking

Started by Mariuci [2313183] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Mariuci [2313183]

I am here in this thread, so it is obviously what.. I’ll probably be online a lot at the beginning, and then something more interesting will come my way and I’ll disappear. I always try to play low-key and look for those types of guilds, factions, or alliances in RPG games, but somehow I end up as a diplomat in a winning ones, so you can take me as your future lucky charm. I’m old enough to forget that I made an account back in Covid times, so please be respectful. Usually very funny.. if not grumpy.. or hungry.. or if I skipped a nap.