..
please graveyard this post.....
Started by UndeadYokai [4211797] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
We need proof of small dispute and attempted resolution, screenshots usually help.
Slapping a load of bounties on them certainly isn't gonna help your cause.
Just smile knowing that his attacking random low level members occasionally is no big deal - doesn't really hurt them unless he hits them constantly (which he can't). And it's hurting him far more than you - he's wasting E that he could be using for training. SO just laugh and train and the turn the tables later when you're all stronger than him.
Sorry men, nothing we can do
I feel like your leader should be able to take him down. The guy has a little more Xanax taken than me and I only started Xanax training in October.
Someone with no faction, wasting E on noobs isn't someone worth worrying about. Med out, train, and kick his ass in a year.
Let me get this straight, your entire faction is getting bullied by a faction-less 23m stated player?
Your faction contains multiple players with over 100mil stats and even a couple with billions of stats.
Yet a single, factionless player with 20mil~ stats is bullying your faction? If your own faction isn't willing to help you out - something is wrong...
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're probably as much to blame for whatever is occuring as this random player is - my advice...grave this thread.
Oh my goodness, my heart just aches reading about all this conflict! 🥺 It’s so sad when people use their strength to make others feel small instead of being heroes to those who are still learning the ropes.
I’m still such a silly newcomer too, but I know that meanies only win if we let them take away our smiles! I know it feels scary to be picked on, but perhaps these other players are right. The best way to win is to just keep growing, training, and sharing kindness anyway.
I’ll be sending some extra prayers and big hugs your way! I truly hope the game feels a little more beautiful and peaceful for you soon. Stay brave, sweetheart!
tf.
It’s times like this I wish I had a db for the OP
There are 9 people in your faction who can beat him and he's not even in a faction. 9v1 doesn't seem like your faction is getting bullied.
First TORN advice:
lol don’t post here about it.
its being dealt with, no need to get forums involved.
Your faction has some decent fire power at the very least not the type to be easily bullied just ask help there
But you shouldn't mind things like being constantly hospitalized or mugged here in Torn its simply Tuesday for people to be overbearing.
And you should stay away from Forums
Being attacked time to time is better than having 100s of bounties on you . In the upcoming Halloween you'll have a dozen of stalkers always on your rear, Even people you didn't even know existed you'll be in hosp 24/7 so from this you know that anything else is trivial just mind your business and keep gyming get stronger . Be the bigger guy outgrow your competitors , your enemies until you can live in the peace you desire .
Moved to Graveyard per OP Request