Okay I SHOULD know the answer but I don't
I HAVE looked but can't find the answer
Do eggs spawn at midnight like items OR do they spawn at your event time?
Started by DefilingDemon [700846] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Okay I SHOULD know the answer but I don't
I HAVE looked but can't find the answer
Do eggs spawn at midnight like items OR do they spawn at your event time?
They spawn during your personal event window - apart from the last 24 hours of it (which is pure collecting time)
The eggs dont all spawn at once, they spawn at about 2 per day. Ive noticed they dont spawn at the turn of the day, but ill wake up to them being there, so some time between 00:00 TCT and 12:00 TCT.
They can spawn at random times. Have found them on flying screen and was flying a lot at the time. Don't think it's a set time for mass eggs.