Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recruitment

Started by Madrinanoche [4118489] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
12 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Madrinanoche [4118489]

I've just started my own company and I'm looking for employees. I'm hiring everyone, so write to me if you're interested or apply directly.

Kionzo [4218021]

Hey, what are the minimum requirements for the entry-level job? Level? minimum total stats, or is it really just a matter of logging in several times a day and being active?