Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Eggciting Event

Started by Elvishtra [2560600] on in General Discussion.

2 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Elvishtra [2560600]

I found 16 eggs till now. I have eggs 🥚 of all colours now. Yesterday was a lucky day and in span of 20 minutes, without any script, I found 11 eggs. 

 

Never felt so LUCKY. Though, that luck never boils down to winning the lucky draw or the wheel of fortune, meh. 

 

Post of you have some EGGSTATIC story to share, and make this thread EGGCITING.

Matchlock [2227514]

Can you share with us a screenshot so we can see the rainbow of colours? I found a few eggs but couldn't help myself but use the red one for 250 nerve. I burnt down some warehouses. 🤣