I'm moving into the trading business.
If you see me online you can set a trade, I'll get to you as soon as I can. If I'm not around you can send a mail or ping me on Discord, if I'm awake and around I'll hop on & trade. (sometimes I'm on other games, trying to recruit new citizens for Torn, ya know?)
I reserve the right as any traders do to refuse trades if I perceive an issue or get a funny feeling.
If something is not listed in my price sheet, chat me about it.
(Some items such as Armor/Clothing/Miscellaneous/Etc. simply have a value assigned for people dumping their inventory, as I am not particularly interested in them at this time.)
Trader Option
Started by Edwards1 [4179320] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 15 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100