Just tried a bunch of times to advanced search for players not in a company in the advanced search,with last on 15mins selected and nothing is returning.
Then tried not in a faction and same deal no search results.
Started by No-Focks-Given [2648593] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Just tried a bunch of times to advanced search for players not in a company in the advanced search,with last on 15mins selected and nothing is returning.
Then tried not in a faction and same deal no search results.
I've just tried to do the same advanced search, same results here.
Seems its not turning up anything for searches on last action 0-15 mins or 15 mins to 1 hour.
I've tried many different parameters and that is the common denominator. Works if not searching for online in the last hour.
On the plus side I guess I'm training my energy tonight.
Not in company, levels 35-100, 400 to 7000 days old, 1k - 1m offenses yields nearly 31k results
But the instant i try to add the last action... no results found
This was because a brief period of downtime this morning. Things should be back to normal now.
Thanks!