JSON CHARITY.lets help begginer by donating in charity this charity make to make newbie to do easier thing.
All your donation has 100% deductable every donation will help newbie
Your donation is highly appreciated
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
JSON CHARITY.lets help begginer by donating in charity this charity make to make newbie to do easier thing.
All your donation has 100% deductable every donation will help newbie
Your donation is highly appreciated
all you're going to get donated is some bounties, i'd suggest self reporting this post and asking for it to be graved
Graved - Spam/Begging
Bro I just want to help
All these past days I giving newbie a little cash bro cuz I experienced to be newbie and it so hard
I'm not begging all these past days I giving newbie a little cash since I experienced To be begginer and it's so hard and for the first place I'm not forcing player to donate