Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How to basic Cracking?

Started by Permonick [4216973] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Permonick [4216973]

I am either extremely unlucky or doing something wrong.

 

What is happening:

 

I crack passwords, getting experience in cracking and when I reach lvl 2 Cracking, in next attempt I get critical failure and lose all progress in Cracking, starting from zero...

 

Happened like this already few times. 

 

Am I just jinxed?

Charra [2230731]

You have way too low of crime experience for cracking. Start off with the first crime, search for cash, and work on getting it maxed then move to the next crime.