Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FOUND

Started by Someone [1409655] on in Properties.

0 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Someone [1409655]

I am requesting a 25m a month to marry me and share my PI (5025 happiness) This is much cheaper than the rental market when staff costs are considered

If you wish to pay yearly, I charge 200m a year.

 

Happy to provide references to previous customers

 

I pay all staff costs


EDIT: No, I wont discount. don't ask me.