Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Spouse

Started by MR_YOSO [4177138] on in Properties.

0 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

MR_YOSO [4177138] ×1

MR_YOSO [4177138]

ARE YOU SINGLE?

 

Seeking a FEMALE spouse who owns a Private Island with an Airstrip. I am willing to split and contribute to all upkeep and maintenance costs.

 

I am a dedicated, high-activity player. I am looking for a reliable partner so we can help build a fortune together!

 

View my profile here: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=4177138

Mentions: MR_YOSO [4177138]