Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for active runners.

Started by pat2008 [1071220] on in Trading Post.

11 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
pat2008 [1071220]

✈️ HIRING ACTIVE TRAVEL RUNNERS (LONG-TERM) ✈️

Looking for reliable players in Torn to fly consistently and supply:

💊 Xanax
🌸 Flowers
🧸 Plushies

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

💰 What I offer:
✔ Steady, repeat work
✔ Fast & reliable payments
✔ Bulk buying (no small orders)
✔ Long-term partnership

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

📈 What I need from you:
🔹 Active flyer (daily or near daily)
🔹 Consistent communication
🔹 Able to follow routes / instructions
🔹 Experience preferred (but not required if reliable)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

💵 Pay: Negotiable based on volume & consistency

📩 DM me with:
• Your level
• Travel stats (if any)
• How often you can fly

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

🚀 Looking to build a small team of consistent runners — if you’re reliable, there’s easy money to be made.

RamsesRa [4118894]

Im looking to be a runner. I do travel daily as well as communicate thru PM or DM. I'm very consistent runner, still gaining experience but I'm very reliable.