Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Expat position wanted

Started by Bolsa [1550082] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 4 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
Bolsa [1550082]

Hi there,

I'm hunting for merits, and thus I'd look for a temporary stay with a faction, that ticks off as many as possible of the following:

  • 17 or more perks
  • 25e for revives
  • Possibly a 100k chain planned soon
  • Possibly a nuke planned soon
  • A plus if I can deliver a massive bonus hit in a long chain