Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Darkhunter Trading

Started by Darkhunter2121 [4076210] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 2 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
UncleMeshka [4351038]

Awesome trader, never skimming, always responding and providing good buying and selling prices.

Darkhunter2121 [4076210]

✈️ Tourism Day Trading Notice

Y’all, Tourism Day is coming up soon! 🌎✈️

With travel capacity doubled, I'm going to be taking advantage of the event myself and doing some traveling.

Because of that, if you're planning on selling travel loot to Darkhunter Trading, please hold onto it until after the Tourism Day event.

Exception: If I'm already back in TC (Torn City), feel free to reach out and I'll let you know if I'm buying.

The goal is simple: you take advantage of the extra capacity, I take advantage of it too, and we trade afterward. 😎

Darkhunter Trading
Trader • Warrior • Investor