Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Melon Patch Bazaar

Started by MeliTheMelon [4192577] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
MeliTheMelon [4192577]

🍉 Welcome to MeliTheMelon’s Melon Patch Bazaar! 🍉

 

Hey everyone! I’m MeliTheMelon, a newer player here in Torn, and I’ve just started building up my very own bazaar 🌱

 

Right now, my stall is a bit of a mixed melon patch — I sell a variety of random items as I grow and learn the market. Over time, I’m planning to specialize and become a proper trader, so this is just the beginning!

 

💬 I’d love your support!

If you’ve bought from me, please leave a review below — it really helps me improve and grow 💚

 

⭐ If you like what you see, don’t forget to favourite my bazaar!

Every bit of support means a lot as I work toward becoming a full-time trader 🍉

 

Thanks for stopping by, and happy shopping!

— MeliTheMelon 🌿

 

 

🍈 The Melon Patch Bazzar 🍈 

我に似るなふたつに割れし真桑瓜

 

 

💳OPEN 💳 

 

 

 

Translation:

 

"Don't copy me-

split in two, a

sweet melon" - Matsuo Bashō