Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission not working

Started by RuHIGHcuzIAM [4236044] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

RuHIGHcuzIAM [4236044]

Device: Google Pixel 4a Android: 13 App version: 2.3.25

I supposed to attack this guy which I did already and won but I didn't accept the mission before I did it. I didn't realize, but now the attack button is blacked out and won't let me attack again 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You cannot attack a person who is in hospital, you will have to wait for them to leave the hospital. Clicking the attack button will also show you the tooltip.