Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for job :)

Started by Kisekis [4222677] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Kisekis [4222677]

Hi! I’m looking for a position in some active company. I’ll be honest – my working stats are currently low as I am still growing, but I am incredibly active and I play Torn every single day, but only for 12 days :D

 

I’ve absolutely fallen in love with the game, but I’m unhappy in my current job because the director doesn't use any trainings at all. I am looking for a director who is active and willing to trade trainings for my high daily activity and loyalty. I won't let you down!

 

Total stats 146:(