Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 error code while travel and bugged user interface.

Started by MegoltElek [3925178] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
MegoltElek [3925178]

I tried to travel to Argentina, and when I clicked "travel" the interface just collapsed.

 

[image: snipboard.io]

 

After I tried to travel again, I got another error: "This page is not available while travelling", so it seems that my travel request went through, but I got incorrect data back, and everything bugged out.

Steps to reproduce:
Just go and try to travel
Reproducibility: N/A, completely random

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will close this for now, you can report it if it happens again.

 

Thanks!