Can a person still use a Poison mistletoe if you are in hospital ?. I sell 99k HJ and got a war ahead but also a customer during wartime .
Poison mistletoe
Started by Commandererwin [3927359] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Yes
Thanks for telling us.
Have you ever tried it ?
Or saw someone trying it
I have been told. Never tried
Yes, you are able to steal while in jail or in hosp.
I speak from experience
Do you have any logs?
09:27:17 - 17/04/26 Someone anonymously mugged you for $0 sending you to the hospital for 0h 31m [view]
09:33:26 - 17/04/26 You successfully used some Poison Mistletoe on * increasing your happiness by 24,994
You cannot steal happy FROM a person that is in hospital. Source: like 50 PM jumps.
Thnx , thats what i have been looking for
I was asking that I am in hospital and can someone use pm on me or not ?
[EDIT]
didnt see the post up mb