Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

attack this person please

Started by R99 [4221935] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Madam-Lex [2996207] ×1

R99 [4221935]

I was attacked and robbed by this person. Then, I was anonymously targeted by two accounts at once. It appears the same person was using both accounts simultaneously. The person who robbed me is Madam-Lex [2996207]. I will pay 200,000 to anyone who attacks her and sends proof of the attack log. Thank you. 

Mentions: Madam-Lex [2996207]