Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vanity Hand Mirror

Started by hunter2435 [3817162] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
hunter2435 [3817162]

I know I'm probably gonna get a bunch of 'sucks to be you' responses, but I just got a Vanity Hand Mirror from Shoplifting and the description read "Can be used to check appearance.". I'm well aware that it's probably meant to be an intended feature that people sabotage themselves and get their happiness halved but I feel like you should be able to trust item descriptions - especially for effects.

 

I could have avoided this by looking at the wiki or having knowledge of the item, but I would rather not have to look at the wiki every time I use an item, thanks. 

 

To be clear, my suggestion is that the effects for every item should be written clearly in the description.

Gladion20 [1832984]

How did it not do what it described? You checked your image and you’re ugly so you lost happiness. 

hunter2435 [3817162]

I somewhat agree. I did click on the use button expecting my appearance to be pretty ugly. After all, it is a mismatch of armour, clothing and a random mask on top of the default model, but that shouldn't necessarily make me lose happiness imo. At the end of the day, it will mainly be the people who attack you who see your appearance anyway.