Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally Got Cannabis OD. How Rare We Talking?

Started by astrangegorgon [2279414] on in General Discussion.

51 replies · 1.33k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

astrangegorgon [2279414]

After years of copious cannabis consumption I have finally achieved Nirvanna

 

 

20:11:56 - 20/04/26 You were awarded the honor: Spaced Out

20:11:56 - 20/04/26 You were sent to the hospital for 5h 50m : Collapsed while smoking Cannabis

20:11:56 - 20/04/26 You overdosed on some Cannabis going to the hospital for 5h 50m and losing 20 energy and 34 nerve

 

While this is obviously a humble brag because I am excited, I also wanted to see how many other people also have this achievement. Post your age you were when you got the achievement in the comments if you feel like it.

 

 

 

VCR [2687434]

You've barely taken any cannabis, but it's roughly a 1/500 chance during the event. I'm hoping I can actually OD during this event, but I don't really need the merit. I've already got that one.

LoveLlama [2867654]

12:07:32 - 13/12/23 You overdosed on some Cannabis going to the hospital for 1h 27m and losing 80 energy and 38 nerve

my first of 3, before i cut back on usage cause i finally got PA ready


I'm just over 3 years old now (1200 days).

Also.. was really hoping this was RyuFive when I saw the title, lol

Eridor [3868963]

18:30:16 - 30/08/25 You were awarded the honor: Spaced Out

 

My first 4/20 on torn and I really appreciate getting this when I was only 47 days, my very first OD

 

Edit: it was my 34th weed used

yoyoYossarian [2897328]

Got it today! Quite happy, I was genuinely running out of shit to spend nerve on, so glad to be back to Xanax 

 

23:52:04 - 20/04/26 You were awarded the honor: Spaced Out