Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Refills

Started by ClydeXxX [2875476] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
ClydeXxX [2875476]

Hey, I was told that because I was inactive for 1170 days I should have come back to having some free refills. We would just like to make sure no glitch occurred as when I returned I only had 1 or 2 available.

 

Playing on a Samsung S23 Ultra + Official Torn A

 

Clyde

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The inactivity refills are only credited in case you were actively playing the game before going inactive, as an incentive to return. As you had no activity prior to quitting, you are essentially starting a fresh account anyways and are not eligible for the refills. You'd have received the refills automatically in case you were eligible.