Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Business partner

Started by MASSSA [3176790] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
MASSSA [3176790]

Hello mate 

 

 

 I’m 37 days away from finishing my business degree and trying to start a company in Torn, but I don’t have the funds to buy stocks. If you invest, I’ll run the business, pay off debts, and make it profitable—plus, you get to train whoever you want whenever you want plus a % of all profits Ill handle all the work. If sounds interesting and want to work out official terms shoot me a msg :)