Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit/honor bug

Started by Revelations091 [4216060] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

Revelations091 [4216060]

I keep getting merits for crimes. But I don’t receive the merit until I click on honors or merits. It won’t process until then but I will have already completed everything to receive the merit. This usually happens unexpectedly for me. I won’t realize I have completed a crimes merit until I click on merits honors than it gives me the notification that I have received this crimes merit

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Medals can only be triggered by visiting either your Home page or your Awards page. Honor bars are triggered immediately upon completing any crime. This is how the system works.

 

Thanks!