What is the maximum amount of effectiveness you can have in a job? Mine without addiction is 144
Max effectiveness
Started by 011235 [3467892] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
in theory i don't think there is a max, it's just that working stats give diminishing returns and you can only gain working stats so quickly
Highest I see in someone's 10 fitness is 178 and their 3 job stats are between 285k and 323k.
Idk if that helps. (I'm in their biz torn stats just in case anyone wondered how I know lol)
depending on the job and merits might be some close to 200
No limit, as SexxySweety said, at least 200, likely easily over 200. Also, it depends on the position. If I put my store manager EE 168, into a sales trainee position, his EE would be 198. That would be a really dumb thing to do, for a variety of reasons, but it does show that the position requirements matter in the calculation.