Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HOF stats off?

Started by Albertoo [114591] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Albertoo [114591]

Hey all 

I could be completely crazy here, but I accidentally hit the HOF trying to get into my property vault, and noticed that where I was up anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand in 11 various metrics, I’m now down thousands in all but 2. For instance, I was up 430 or so places in stats, 1400+ places in offenses, I’m now down over 5k in each. And, if I’m not mistaken, my ranking # is the same. 

 

Measuring by monthly places, nothing drastic changed, and I checked it a few times to see if it updated and ‘fixed’ itself. 

Not a huge issue, just curious. 

thanks!

SeaLion [250755]

 

Yeah, I was never top 100, nor did anyone bust up to 3K more than me in the last 30 days. lol

 

Maybe they tinkering with it.