Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator subscription payment issues

Started by XWV [2734859] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
XWV [2734859]

Torn support asked me to post this here.


I had a monthly subscription. I received a notification saying my payment was denied. I was paying using paypal. Other payments in my paypal account have since been accepted without issues. I contacted paypal and they confirmed nothing was preventing the transaction on their end. 

The only other payment method offered is via Amazon. So I tried that and it was also denied.

 

I tried both the monthly and annual plan with no success.

 

10:38:39 - 16/04/26 Donation issue : An error occurred while processing your PayPal subscription. Please check the status in your PayPal account and take the necessary action. Alternatively you may wish to cancel and restart your subscription. Please contact payments@torn.com if you have any questions or require advice on how to proceed. Thank you.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Looks like you have already canceled and renewed your subscription. Is everything fine now?

Spink [1290688]

I'm also having issues with PayPal. Unable to select my PayPal balance for certain donator pack options. This has only started since the PayPal update to Torn

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You had an ongoing subscription, which is why it was blocked. Purchasing donator packs does not change anything. If you want a refund on those donator packs, you can send an email to payments@torn.com and bogie can help you with that (in case you don't want the DP).

 

Closing the report. Thanks!

Spink [1290688]

07:50:44 - 02/05/26 You received 25 donator packs for your 98.75 USD PayPal order

 

Won't even let me show you. That should've been a split payment, just to youyou the issue. Just charged my card the full amount.