Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ladies only -

Started by Kata [1990396] on in General Discussion.

106 replies · 1.89k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 107 / 107 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
107
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Madgod [1733719] ×1

Kata [1990396]

This is for the ladies of Torn - not the men pretending to be ladies - 

 

[image: media1.tenor.com]

 

How you feeling on here? Have things changed? Do you still have people attacking/raiding you cause you won't send them pics?

 

Are things different?

 

Or do a lot of the ladies still feel like playing as dudes is the way to go?

 

Are we still grossed out about Collete pretending to be a woman for years and pretending to be a feminist?

 

What are your thoughts on the atmosphere these days in a game that's predominately men?

 

 

Edit: Interesting to me how many men have downvoted this thread 🤔

 

Edit2: Since there seems to be a misconception here - 

Personally I see Trans women as being actual women. That note was for the men pretending to be women to get "free stuff" or they think it's funny for whatever reason.

 

Or they pretend to be a woman championing fellow women and then announce they're really a man irl and then harass actual women because they're a sexist

 

RedGobbo [3619801]

As a man pretending to be a man, I’m here to explain that being a woman in Torn is fantastic!***

 

 

 

 

 

 

*** Your experience may differ…

 

 

 

Arcanine [2837805]

As a female who went from playing as my favorite fictional detective, to a fictional preteen girl, to a war puppy.... I haven't really noticed the 'send me pics' part, but alas writing that down now will likely result in a minor blip of messages about that.  (Be warned anyone who does, I will attack/add you to my targets list for halloween, or find someone who can win to do so for me.)

I don't know much about the exploits of Collete, should do a dive on that later when it fancies me.

I enjoy the company I keep on Torn well enough where not much bothers me, though I do like reading the forums for other's drama.

Odin-All-Father [2010524]

‘Not the men pretending to be ladies’.

 

Careful, staff might  see this as transphobic and give you a perma ban.

 

you should make 30 multis & illegal scripts for your friends and get temp fed instead if that’s your goal.

Kata [1990396]

Sweet until they decide they hate you and bounty/attack you until you get kicked out of your faction.

 

I wish you the best of luck 🩷

Elzeothis [2961389]

We've been battling systemic patriarchy all of our lives. Keyboard warriors are just more honest.

 

Equality means treating everyone just as shitty, in TORN.

 

😂

Yarrow [2668259]

I'm neither, and I think that you should just interact with people regardless of what their pixel private parts are.

Penetration [2340613]

As a dude who feels like a lady that identifies as a male due to Torn company policy , I feel the amount of men pretenting to be women pretending to be attractive on Torn, is too damn high!