Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage Proposal

Started by LegendGhost_05 [3912806] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Phoebe [3997144] ×1

LegendGhost_05 [3912806]

Hi,

 

I am a student from India, and I am currently pursuing both engineering and research. I am looking for a girl in the game whom I can eventually marry in-game.

 

I want someone who is active daily, plays regularly, and has a good nature. She should be understanding, willing to listen, and believe in moving forward together as a team. Being helpful and having a kind behavior would mean a lot to me.

 

I also want to be honest — I am ending my previous in-game marriage because my spouse has not been active in Torn for a long time. This has happened twice, and I feel her interest in the game has decreased. She may also be busy with real-life responsibilities and unable to give time to the game. Because of this, I am now looking for a new partner who can stay active and grow together with me in the game.

 

If she is from India, that would be even better for me.

 

 

Thank you.

Thrie [148961] Moderator Official

Moved to Graveyard. 
You can post her, or create a Classified Ad.  
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=22&t=15909418&b=0&a=0